Mick Boogie returns with an all-new project honoring the Brooklyn Nets. Brought to you by SLAM and XXL… and inspired by the “All In For Brooklyn” adidas campaign. Special thanks to all the amazing Brooklyn artists who contributed to this project!
Peep the full tracklisting below.
1) Intro: Donwill & Spec Boogie (Produced by nVMe)
2) MC Lyte: Dope Style (Produced by Caviar & OZ)
3) Troy Ave: Dope Boy (Produced by DJ Uneek)
4) CJ Fly/Kirk Knight/Rokamouth: And Eye Ain’t Late (Produced by Backpack Beatz)
5) Talib Kweli & Busta Rhymes: Follow The Leader
6) Tanya Morgan: Gatekeepers (Produced by Von Pea)
7) Maffew Ragazino: Got 2 Love It (Produced by Bink!)
8) Mr. MFN eXquire: Draped In Gold (Brooklyn Originals Interlude)
9) Nitty Scott, MC: Queen Of Kings (Produced by 6th Sense)
10) Skyzoo and Torae: Talk Shit (Produced by nVMe)
11) Outro: Sene. (Produced by Chi Duly)